Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pints for Pets Was Terrific

Just a quick post - the 2nd Annual Pints for Pets was terrific (again). The early session was laid back and not crowded at all, although I understand the later session was close to sold out. Tons of great brews available - more than I could try in 3 hours. I tried several good ones, but the stand out beer was Bullfrog Frambozen. It was a raspberry lambic, blended from two separate batches. I felt like I was back in Belgium drinking something special from Cantillon or Drie Fonteinen. Sour, funky, and full of raspberry goodness.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey there, I'll be in and around Indiana this weekend for my wife's X country coach's retirement party. Not sure if I'll have time outside of those activities, but, if I do I'm checking in with you brew bloggers to see if you're interested in meeting up.