Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Personal Milestone

Wow, it's been a busy few weeks! Work is bogging me down in the last month of the spring semester. Haven't had the time or resources to brew lately, and the last batch is still aging in secondary. Couple more weeks before bottling the Hennepin clone. Meanwhile, I've been enjoying some stuff I've had cellared for a while and a few new acquisitions, like a case of Dream Weaver Wheat.

On a geeky note - today is my 5th anniversary as a member of RateBeer.com, and by sheer coincidence I enjoyed my 1700th beer this evening - an Uerige Doppel Sticke Altbier. Picked it up over New Years down at State Line Liquor in Elkton, MD. It was a nice quaff for a Tuesday evening, I must say.

This Thursday, I hope to try the selection at the re-opening Coventry Inn here in Indiana. I don't think the tap/bottle selection will be all that great, but the atmosphere looks inviting (an English-style pub). I'll try to report back for any of those interested.

No comments: